You can upload albums to KMKR via Google Drive. The easiest way to use Google Drive is to create a free Gmail account.
- Go to drive.google.com and sign in.
- Click + New and select File upload or Folder upload. A file explorer window opens.
- Navigate to the file or folder you want to upload and click Open. The file or folder uploads to your Google Drive in the cloud. This may take some time depending on the file size and your internet speed.
- After the file uploads, right-click it and choose Share.... The Share with others window opens.
- In the Enter names or email address... field, enter email@example.com and click Done. An email is sent to the recipient.
The file is now shared with us. After we download it, you may delete it from your Google Drive. DO NOT delete the file BEFORE we download it!